Cannot Receive Calls on FreePBX

I can successfully make outgoing calls, but cannot receive any incoming calls. On the status report page it shows that I have 1 Ip phone online, 2 trunks online, and 1 IP trunk registration. I am using Asterisk 11.5 with Vitelity. After testing an incoming call I receive an email from Vitelity stating that they received ‘CHANUNAVAIL’ when attempting to route the call. I have deleted and recreated the inbound route with the extension as the destination. I do not see a warning that the route is not in use. If any more additional information is needed please let me know. Thank you

Start with the wiki, between that and Vitelity’s very explicit instructions on setting up the Vitelity account in FreePBX you will be fine.

Sorry but I am a bit lost. I have followed Vitelity’s instructions and am still at a loss, however, now on the inbound trunk it shows that it is not being used in a route.

To fis that, you might want to do the first bit of

. . Start with the wiki, between that and Vitelity’s very explicit instructions on setting up the Vitelity account in FreePBX you will be fine. . .

Read the words you wrote " however, now on the inbound trunk it shows that it is not being used in a route."

Do you see anywhere on the inbound route page that routes are specific to trunks?

Outbound routes are specific to trunks.

As Dicko said, slow down and follow the instructions.

If you can’t swing it why not use Sipstation, it supports the project and has a module that autoconfigures the trunks and routes.