Cannot get Callerid from dahdi channel, tunisia telecom with Sangoma B600DE

Hello,
i am from tunisia, my pstn is tunisia telecom and my card is : Sangoma B600DE 1 FXS 4 FXO PCI Express Card with Echo Cancellation

the pb is that i can’t get the caller id, here is the output :
== Starting DTMF CID detection on channel 1

Starting simple switch on ‘DAHDI/1-1’

[2020-04-08 12:23:47] WARNING [3411][C-00000002]: sig_analog.c : 2432 __analog_ss_thread : DTMFCID timed out waiting for ring. Exiting simple switch

Hanging up on ‘DAHDI/1-1’

Hungup ‘DAHDI/1-1’

[2020-04-08 12:23:52] WARNING [3416][C-00000003]: sig_analog.c : 2432 __analog_ss_thread : DTMFCID timed out waiting for ring. Exiting simple switch

Hanging up on ‘DAHDI/1-1’

Hungup ‘DAHDI/1-1’

Executing [s@from-analog:1] NoOp (" DAHDI/1-1 ", " Entering from-dahdi with DID == ") in new stack

Executing [s@from-analog:2] Ringing (" DAHDI/1-1 ", “”) in new stack

Executing [s@from-analog:3] Set (" DAHDI/1-1 ", " DID=s ") in new stack

Executing [s@from-analog:4] NoOp (" DAHDI/1-1 ", " DID is now s ") in new stack

Executing [s@from-analog:5] GotoIf (" DAHDI/1-1 ", " 1?dahdiok:checkzap ") in new stack

Goto (from-analog,s,9)

Executing [s@from-analog:9] NoOp (" DAHDI/1-1 ", " Is a DAHDi Channel ") in new stack

Executing [s@from-analog:10] Set (" DAHDI/1-1 ", " CHAN=1-1 ") in new stack

Executing [s@from-analog:11] Set (" DAHDI/1-1 ", " CHAN=1 ") in new stack

Executing [s@from-analog:12] Macro (" DAHDI/1-1 ", " from-dahdi-1,s,1 ") in new stack

can anyone tell how to figure what are the values to put on “cidsignalling” and “cidstart” i tried every combination , also attached you will find the sangoma card settings

Given Tunisia’s francophile history , cid is probably using v23 with the ‘spill’ after the first ring. Perhaps @danardf can confirm.

Hi @dicko
Ho… Good question, I think we use bell signal. I don’t think so for v23. Maybe I’m wrong.
In France, CID is included before the first ring.
But today, with the box, it’s no longer standard.

unfortunately this doesn’t work in Tunisia apparently :
cidsignalling=v23 (also tried bell)
cidstart=polarity (also tried ring)

am i the first Tunisian who s trying this :smile:

Realistically you will only get an authoritative answer by calling your Telco and asking them, if the rep says they don’t know ask to be escalated and keep on doing that until you find someone who does know.

1 Like

Thanks @dicko and @danardf i will do that

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.