Cannot delete queue 0

I created a queue with number 0 - I was basically trying to create an IVR to be an automatic operator (ie. dial 0 for operator).

Unfortunately it seems there is a bug in asterisk because I can neither MODIFY this queue (because when it is displayed it is displayed without a queue number) nor DELETE it (because there is no button to delete this queue!).

The User support wiki (http//aussievoip.com.au/wiki/index.php?page=freePBX-Queues) tells me that there was a bug that was fixed in queues version 1.0.4 - they fixed the inability to delete a queue with ID of ‘0’. However, as I am running version 1.0.4 of the queues module I know that this is not the case.

Does anyone know how I can get around this problem? Alternatively, if you are a developer of this application and would like more information please let me know.

Thanks.

Having also posted this as a response to the user support wiki I was given a reply by “ameneses” that worked wonderfully so I am sharing it here in case anyone else runs into the same problem

You don’t have to manually try deleting things from databases or conf files, all you need to do is to create the missing delete button for the webpage!

Create an HTML File and put the follow

Replace YOURTRIXBOXIP with IP or name of your pbx.

Logon freePbx with you local browser.
On a new window open the html file, and click “Delete Queue 0”

Hey presto, you’ve done it. Thanks Ameneses!