Cannot connect my user to Xlite

Hi
After installing freepbx on my cloud and creating extensions I cannot add my chan_sip or pjsip extension to Xlite or Xpro softfone.
When creating extensions I got this error : This device uses CHAN_SIP technology listening on Port 5060 (UDP).
On settings -> Asterisk Sip settings I changed bind port to 5060 instead of 5161 but It’s dosen’t work.
Need help
Thanks

You probably have no reason to change bind ports, but if you do, you must restart Asterisk.

… and configure your X-Lite phones to use the port you are binding to in the server string using the ‘123.123.123.123:5161’ syntax.

I restarted asterisk and I let the default port to 5060 but when I try to add sip or pjsip extension on xlite or xpro I got this error : x lite account could not be enabled problem at server (sip error 408) please try again later

Now I got this error on xlite and xpro : x lite account could not be enabled problem at server (sip error 408) please try again later

408 Request Timeout

Couldn’t find the user in time. The server could not produce a response within a suitable amount of time, for example, if it could not determine the location of the user in time. The client MAY repeat the request without modifications at any later time.

There are lots of possible causes, including firewalls blocking access to the port or you have the wrong port defined.

Now I can connect my user but when I try to call an IVR on my freebpx I hear this : The dialed number is not assigned, check the number and try again

This post and the other post of yours about the IVR is indicating that you probably need to first read a little about FreePBX by yourself on the wiki.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.