Cannot call the IVR on my Freepbx

Hi
I have freepbx installed on a cloud and I want to call an IVR that I have configured in it.I have connected 1 of my extensions to xpro softfone but when I try to call my IVR I got this message :
The dialed number is not assigned, check the number and try again.
This why I proceed for the IVR :
I created an IVR named Test and I configure an announcement in it .
After this I created an Inbound Route and in DID number I put the number of my extension.
In Set Destination I selected my IVR.
I see that my phone is connected to my server and when I try to call I have the DID@IPadressofmyserver but I got the same error : The dialed number is not assigned, check the number and try again.

What can be the error?
I’m very confuse

That is not how an IVR works. The IVR is supposed to be used as a destination for an inbound route. Create an inbound route with ANY/ANY for CID/DID and dial 7777, which is the default code for simulated incoming call.

arielgrin I got the same error : The dialed number is not assigned, check the number and try again. On Xpro softfone I have this error : Discovered blocked firewall so , I deactivate firewalls on my computer and freepbx , I openned 5060 UDP port for inbound and outbound trafic but got the same error

Have you created the inbound route and pointed it to the IVR? Post a screenshot of your inbound route.

Now it’s work on Xlite. Seems to be a network problem. But can’t I call DID 2020 using my XLite?
Is there another configuration to be done?
Thanks

It’s works for 7777 but why doesn’t it work for another DID number?

Because you need to actually have a DID for it to work. Do you have a trunk with incoming capabilities? Without a trunk, the only way to test it is with 7777.

No I don’t have a trunk. Is there a way to test with free trunk or I need to buy trunk (example SIP trunk)?

I think DIDs are never free, but you can search on the internet, maybe there is a provider that would give you a test period.

Ok thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.