Cannot Access User Control Panel

I am running AsteriskNow 64 bit (asterisk 11.5, freepbx modules all up to date) and I cannot log in to the User Portal.

Steps:
-http://server
-Click “User Control Panel”
-Login with my extension number and voicemail password
-I get an error 500 in chrome (The website encountered an error while retrieving http://server/recordings/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.)

I tried uninstalling the “FreePBX ARI Framework” and reinstalling but that did not help.

How can I fix this, or what should the first steps be?

thanks

Look in the web root and make sure it exists, is owned by Asterisk.

/var/www/html/recordings

Yes, it the /var/www/html/recordings exists and is owned by asterisk.

Inside the recordings dir:
-rw-rw-r–. 1 asterisk asterisk 11672 Aug 15 09:51 CHANGE.log
drwxrwx—. 2 asterisk asterisk 4096 Jul 17 15:42 includes
-rw-rw-r–. 1 asterisk asterisk 164 Aug 15 09:51 index.php
-rw-rw-r–. 1 asterisk asterisk 18018 Aug 15 09:51 LICENSE.txt
drwxrwx—. 17 asterisk asterisk 4096 Jul 17 15:42 locale
drwxrwx—. 2 asterisk asterisk 4096 Jul 17 15:42 misc
drwxrwx—. 2 asterisk asterisk 4096 Jul 17 13:18 modules
-rw-rw-r–. 1 asterisk asterisk 2391 Aug 15 09:51 README.txt
drwxrwx—. 4 asterisk asterisk 4096 Jul 17 13:18 theme
-rw-rw-r–. 1 asterisk asterisk 70 Aug 15 09:51 version.php

Uninstall OSS Endpoint Manager

That was uninstalled already.
:frowning:

I got nothing else

No need to put a confused face.

try running amportal a r

then try to access again. please post the output here

I reloaded with “amportal a r” as you suggested and was able to get the user portal login page at least so that is a start.

I put in my extension number, password, and it gives an error still. From Chrome “The website encountered an error while retrieving http://server/recordings/. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.”

Here is the output from “amportal a r” (I believe the errors are just related to post script processing I am working on to convert queue recordings to mp3)

/usr/local/sbin/amportal: line 46: export: \^\{UNIQUEID\}': not a valid identifier /usr/local/sbin/amportal: line 46: export:^{MIXMONITOR_FILENAME}’: not a valid identifier
/var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx_engine: line 98: export: \^\{UNIQUEID\}': not a valid identifier /var/lib/asterisk/bin/freepbx_engine: line 98: export:^{MIXMONITOR_FILENAME}’: not a valid identifier

User Control Panel. I uninstalled endpoint manager. I see “recordings” under /var/www/html, but the error message is no url at /recording and with “amportal a r”, I get “The requested URL /admin/recording was not found on this server.”

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

I updated to freepbx 2.11 on a raspberry pi and now cannot access
User Control Panel. I uninstalled endpoint manager. I see “recordings” under /var/www/html, but the error message is no url at /recording and with “amportal a r”, I get “The requested URL /admin/recording was not found on this server.”

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Update your modules. It was a bug that was fixed in the recent framework

I ran the 2 commands below to update the modules, but didn’t notice that the framework module still needed an update.

Thank you so much.

sudo -u asterisk /var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin upgradeall
sudo -u asterisk /var/lib/asterisk/bin/module_admin reload