Current Asterisk Version: 16.13.0
I’ve been successfully running a freePBX server for almost a year. I just have one pjsip trunk through Flowroute(FLRT). Starting on Monday morning Dec. 1st, inbound calls stopped flowing into the server. Outbound calls are working fine. Looking at variables that changed over the weekend, I updated a bunch of modules on Sunday and one of the users had forwarded all calls to her cell phone on Thursday. She reversed it on Monday morning. She might have hit other feature codes in the process. I also noticed on the security.log a weird message:
[2020-Nov-30 02:35:29] [freepbx_security.NOTICE]: [Restapps] WARNING!!! Unexpected activity has been detected from: 126.96.36.199
I have no idea what that means. My router is forwarding to the correct ports (5060). I have a successful registration with FLRT. I deleted the trunk and created a new one just to see if it would help. I changed FLRT’s server to a different one as they recommended. They said my pbx is throwing back a 401 unauthorized response to them. I turned on pjsip logger and captured data from the full log when I attempted to call our DID. Here is the capture:
I’m just not sure what to do next. I could really use some help as this is a business’ pbx and they’re not happy.
Thank you in advance,
Edit: I was on the phone with Flowroute today for an hour. As far as they can tell I configured everything correctly. They even had their senior tech look at it. They’re stumped