Can Not Connect to Asterisk error

(Quinsam Communications) #1

Upgraded to FreePBX 14.0.13.26 and Can Not Connect to Asterisk error. Obviously no calls being processed and no endpoints registered. I think something went wrong in the upgrade process.

(Lorne Gaetz) #2

Asterisk manager credentials in Advanced settings must match those in /etc/asterisk/manager.conf

(Quinsam Communications) #3

The Advanced settings is missing from my FreePBX menu. Do I just change or confirm in manager.conf?

(Quinsam Communications) #4

I think I found it and got the password set. Checking what is working and not working right now.

(Quinsam Communications) #5

Asterisk is now started and I see that the “Can Not Connect” red box in the top right corner of FreePBX has changed to “Apply Config” now. When I click the Apply Config it tries to reload but returns “Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1”

(Quinsam Communications) #6

here is the full error message

exit: 1
Unable to continue. Illegal string offset ‘target’ in /var/www/html/admin/modules/customappsreg/functions.inc.php on line 59 #0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/customappsreg/functions.inc.php(59): Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘Illegal string …’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’, 59, Array) #1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php(300): customappsreg_getdestinfo(‘app-blackhole,h…’) #2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php(351): framework_identify_destinations(Array, Array) #3 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(818): framework_list_problem_destinations(Array, false) #4 {main}

(Quinsam Communications) #7

I got the apply button to work. I had to manually update some modules that got stuck on old versions, then update the CDR database password as it was changed sometime down the road.

(system) closed #8

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.