Can Not Connect to Asterisk error

Upgraded to FreePBX 14.0.13.26 and Can Not Connect to Asterisk error. Obviously no calls being processed and no endpoints registered. I think something went wrong in the upgrade process.

Asterisk manager credentials in Advanced settings must match those in /etc/asterisk/manager.conf

The Advanced settings is missing from my FreePBX menu. Do I just change or confirm in manager.conf?

I think I found it and got the password set. Checking what is working and not working right now.

Asterisk is now started and I see that the “Can Not Connect” red box in the top right corner of FreePBX has changed to “Apply Config” now. When I click the Apply Config it tries to reload but returns “Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1”

here is the full error message

exit: 1
Unable to continue. Illegal string offset ‘target’ in /var/www/html/admin/modules/customappsreg/functions.inc.php on line 59 #0 /var/www/html/admin/modules/customappsreg/functions.inc.php(59): Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘Illegal string …’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’, 59, Array) #1 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php(300): customappsreg_getdestinfo(‘app-blackhole,h…’) #2 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/usage_registry.functions.php(351): framework_identify_destinations(Array, Array) #3 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(818): framework_list_problem_destinations(Array, false) #4 {main}

I got the apply button to work. I had to manually update some modules that got stuck on old versions, then update the CDR database password as it was changed sometime down the road.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.