Calls having errors in log, cannot make calls

Hi!

It is generally no longer recommended to use sipproxyd, there is a big warning in their wiki about this…

re: Packages — Siproxd package | pfSense Documentation

(top of the page…)

As I told you in this thread

Flowroute is harder to setup than some of the other providers as they don’t proxy RTP traffic.

As I asked in that other thread, do you limit outbound communications with your firewall?

I do (with my pfSense firewall) and had this into account…

I am not sure which one of my providers proxy or don’t proxy RTP traffic now but Flowroute is the first one I encountered which forced me to globally permit RTP traffic…

Traffic to SIP ports has an ACL that lists all of my ITSPs servers, RTP traffic has no ACL at all…

Now your problem is not with RTP traffic but SIP but the RTP issue with Flowroute is something to keep in mind.

pfSense works wonderfully for me with SIP but I have a separate IP for my PBX. Is your FreePBX system on the same network as the LAN and sharing its IP or did you put in in a different subnet with different firewall rules (ie a real DMZ, not a consumer router defition of one).

How are you setted up?

Have you looked at pfSense firewall logs to see if it is actually the pfSense firewall blocking the SIP traffic?

Good luck and have a nice day!

Nick