Callers routed to wrong queue

I’m running a Sangoma UC 25, PBXact 15.0.21. I have three queues set up for three different locations. One of the locations is complaining that they are getting calls for a different location. Only one of the three locations seems to have this problem. I’ve checked the obvious like making sure the extensions for the one location isn’t a member of the other location’s queue.

The set up is basically like this, I have inbound routes that go to a time condition to see if the venue is open. If it is, it goes to an IVR where they can select 1 to go to a queue. I have “Enable Direct Dial” disabled.

I’m waiting on the complaining location to provide a phone number for one of the calls. Any suggestions on what else I should be looking for or some troubleshooting steps to take?

Once you have a specific trouble call, you can isolate a full call trace from the CDR entry using the instructions here.
https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug#ProvidingGreatDebug-AsteriskLogs-PartII

With queue calls there will be a lot of lines, so if you need assistance reading it, share it via a pastebin link.

Here’s the paste bin link for the log data.

That’s a fragment of a call trace. There’s nothing you can do with that. You need the part where the call arrives at the pbx and gets route to the queue.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.