CallerID HTTP error

Hi!

I am trying to setup the CallerID Lookup Source with our server. It is working, but I get an “” error in the screen, so it is not requesting the url.

When I go to my server, it shows there has been an request with the right url: “GET /phone/index.php?number={NUMBER} HTTP/1.1” 301 517 “-” “asterisk-libcurl-agent/1.0”. And when I go to /etc/asterisk/extensions_additional.conf it also shows the right url:

[cidlookup]
include => cidlookup-custom
exten => cidlookup_1,1,Set(CALLERID(name)=${CURL(http://domain:80/phone/index.php?number=${CALLERID(num)})})
exten => cidlookup_1,n,Return()
exten => cidlookup_return,1,ExecIf($["${DB(cidname/${CALLERID(num)})}" != “”]?Set(CALLERID(name)=${DB(cidname/${CALLERID(num)})}))
exten => cidlookup_return,n,Return()

; end of [cidlookup]

When I copy the exact url from above, it shows me the name. What am I doing wrong? Can I see anywhere the exact url that has been requested or get the exact response?

Is the 301 the status? If so, that’s a redirect, perhaps to request an upgrade to HTTPS, which may have failed because of a certificate issue, TLS version, etc.

Run tcpdump on either the PBX or the server, move the capture to your PC and examine it with Wireshark.

1 Like

301 was indeed the status. It tried to redirect to HTTPS but HTTP was selected. It is fixed now. Thanks @Stewart1 !

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.