Caller ID when Follow me to Mobile

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

I am using FreePBX 14

I have a provider that lets me use any CID that I want

I am forwarding incoming calls to a virtual extension that has follow me set up to forward to a list of mobile phones.

How can I get that the caller’s ID is used as the CID displayed on the mobile phones

Regards

What are you getting? the default is to transmit the caller ID to the cellphone

Change External CID Configuration

Mode:
Default: Transmits the Callers CID if allowed by the trunk.
Fixed CID Value: Always transmit the Fixed CID Value below.
Outside Calls Fixed CID Value: Transmit the Fixed CID Value below on calls that come in from outside only. Internal extension to extension calls will continue to operate in default mode.
Use Dialed Number: Transmit the number that was dialed as the CID for calls coming from outside. Internal extension to extension calls will continue to operate in default mode. There must be a DID on the inbound route for this. This will be BLOCKED on trunks that block foreign CallerID
Force Dialed Number: Transmit the number that was dialed as the CID for calls coming from outside. Internal extension to extension calls will continue to operate in default mode. There must be a DID on the inbound route for this. This WILL be transmitted on trunks that block foreign CallerID

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.