Callcentric - freepbx setup

Has anyone got inbound calling working with freepbx and callcentric? I’m using fpbx12, and used the tribox configuration specified on their site (as the closest thing).

Unfortunately I can not get any inbound calls with callcentric (2 other sip providers work perfectly)

Here is the config I used:
videosupport=no
type=peer
secret=SECRET
insecure=port,invite
host=callcentric.com
fromuser=1777NUMBER
fromdomain=callcentric.com
disallowed_methods=UPDATE
disallow=all
directmedia=no
defaultuser=1777NUMBER
context=from-pstn
allow=ulaw

Registry:
1777NUMBER:[email protected]/1777NUMBER

Someone also mentioned putting a few settings in Asterisk SipSettings->Other Sip Settings including:
session-refresher, session-minse, session-expires, session-timers

Every call has the callcentric voicemail immediately pick it up. So it doesn’t seem to be getting to the freepbx even though their website shows it being registered. So I’m wondering if anyone has successfuly configured inbound with freepbx/callcentric that could share their config or has seen a working setup guide.

This is what I’m using:

videosupport=no
type=peer
secret=[my secret]
insecure=port,invite
host=callcentric.com
fromuser=[my user number]
fromdomain=callcentric.com
disallow=all
defaultuser=[my user number]
canreinvite=no
allow=ulaw

I also modified sip_custom_post.conf to include the following:

[callcentric1]([name you’ve given trunk]);
host=alpha1.callcentric.com

[callcentric2]([name you’ve given trunk]);
host=alpha2.callcentric.com

[callcentric3]([name you’ve given trunk]);
host=alpha3.callcentric.com

. . .

[callcentric20]([name you’ve given trunk]);
host=alpha20.callcentric.com

If it’s not clear, add these entries from 1 through 20.

One of the problems is that CallCentric uses a variety of different SIP server locations and all can’t be reached at callcentric.com. This tells Asterisk to try all of these locations when it’s trying to connect to callcentric. This works for fine for me. I’ve had a callcentric trunk for over a year on FreePBX with no problems. The only downside is that your dashboard will show 20 trunks, when it’s really only one.

Are you using this for incoming or outgoing calls? Incoming calls seem to work for max 5 minutes after applying config. then no incoming calls work (from call centric) restarting asterisk usually causes it to work again for about 5mins.