Call Queues with SIP Extensions - FIX HERE!

Hi,

In order to get Call Queues to work with SIP extensions, I have to modify the /etc/asterisk/queues_additional.conf to change the member context as follows:

[code:1]member => SIP/313,0
member => SIP/312,0
member => SIP/311,0
member => SIP/113,0
member => SIP/112,0
member => SIP/111,0
[/code:1]

The format that FreePBX inserts does not work and the callers get stuck in the queue.

I recommend making a change to the source code to make this work, as this is the correct format on all of the official Asterisk documentation.

–phpfreak

[quote=“phpfreak”]Hi,

In order to get Call Queues to work with SIP extensions…k[/quote]

It should work, as it works for everyone else! Why do you think that using Local channels is bad?

–Rob

hello

I posted a message asking about how to change the default behavior when an extension is busy , and with the change to the queues_additional.conf file, my freebox configuration was successfully…

I was said

=============================
When an local extension is busy, and it has other incoming call, that call is sent to the user’s voicemail. I would like to change that, sending the call to a queue, telling to the caller “that extension is busy, you can wait or press 1 to leave a message”.

I tried to do that, creating a queue which the only member is the extension was busy, also, I create an IVR menu using a recorded audio file, (telling the message “that extension is…”) and set up the opcion 1 to the voicemail, and “t” option to the queue created above.
Then, I returned to the queue configuration, and on the " Caller Announcements" settings, I selected the IVR with the message in “voice menu”, and “frequency” to “1 minute”. So, every minute you’ll hear the message and you could leave a message or continue waiting…

Now, Using the Feature code “foward on busy”, I set up my extension to forward to the queue number extension my calls when I be busy…but, the behavior is strange…the second incoming call doesn’t hear the ON HOLD music…and it only hear the message being playing over and over…

In the asterisk CLI I see as a “loop”…the second call enters and leaves the queue immediately …so, anyone can help me with some trick or advice?

In meantime i did the follow changes in file

modules/queues/page.queues.php

The line 63

$members[$key] = “Local/”.$members[$key]."@from-internal/n,".$penalty_val;

I changed for

$members[$key] = “SIP/”.$members[$key].",".$penalty_val;

(I know, I’m considering only SIP extensions, no external numbers, no others channels types)

Then, in the same file, the follow lines

=======================================
<?php
foreach ($member as $mem) {
$mem = rtrim(ltrim(strstr($mem,"/"),"/"),"@from-internal");
echo substr($mem,0,strpos($mem, “@”)).substr($mem,strrpos($mem, “,”)).“n”;

I changed for

=========================================
<?php

foreach ($member as $mem) {
$reg = NULL;
if (ereg(’^[[alpha]]+/([[digit]]+,[[digit]])$’, $mem, $reg)) {
print $reg[1].“n”;
} else { print "NOT MATCH ANYTHING $memn "; }
}

==============================================

I know that is an error not consider anything else, but this is in meantime…please consider the change on the member format in the queues_additionals.conf file as phpfreak described