Call keeps ringing - (Terminate call = busy or congestion)

Hi

I’m currently setting up a FreePBX server with the use of Sangoma S500 phones for the users.

Almost everything is working as expected but I have one slight issue.

I have an incoming route that does the following:

1. Played a recording (welcome message advising call will be recorded, etc)
  2. Rings a ring group (8002) with hunt setup
    2.a Rings the reception phone for 20 seconds.
    2.b If no answer keeps ringing the reception phone and now rings the Sales ring group for 20 seconds
    2.c If still not answer keep ringing the above phones and now ring the Aftersales ring group for another 20 seconds.
  3. As part of ring group 8002 if no one answers the “Destination if no answer” is set to terminate the call with the option of busy.

The problem I have is the external caller receives the busy tone and the call drops for them. But the reception phone keeps ringing with the external users phone number on the display. All the other phones in Sales and Aftersales stop ringing.

If I change the Destination if no answer to “Hangup” that works as expected but I don’t want to use this because its a bit “harsh” to the external caller.

If I try “busy” or “congestion” I get the problem of the reception phone still ringing after the call has ended.

System is uptodate with the latest patches and module updates:

Current PBX Version:14.0.1.24
Current System Version:12.7.4-1712-2.sng7

Current Asterisk Version: 13.18.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.