Call inbound from isdn line

Hello,
I have install a new server with :
Debian
Asterisk 1.4.20
FreePbx 2.4.0
and obe FRITZ!CARD PCI v.2.1

With Freepbx I have create one trunk for the isdn card , and 2 extensions.
Then I create 1 outbound Route and 1 inbound Route.
If I try to call out from isdn line is all ok, but if I try call my telephone number on the isdn from asterisk’s console I see :

== ISDN1#02: Incoming call ‘XXXXXXX’ ->‘YYYYYYYYY’

where XXXXX is my cell number
and YYYYYYYY is the number of isdn

but nothing else happens.
What can I control?
By Obe.

Have you defined DID numbers for the extensions?
Asterisk needs a way to match the incoming number to the proper extension.

Hi guys,

Can you give me an idea on how to assign PIN on each extension number of trixbox CE V2.6
when the extension calling outside PSTN number?

Warm regards,
Jam

I can now receive calls from isdn line i I set in the file extensions_custom.conf :

[isdn-in]
exten => 37230669,1,Dial(SIP/4011/4011&SIP/4012/4012

where isdn-in is the context set in capi.conf for my isdn card and 4011 and 4012 my sip softphone extensions

If set in extensions_custom.conf :

[isdn-in]
include => from-internal

My softphone not ring and in the asterisk console I read this :

LI> == ISDN1#02: Incoming call ‘YYYYYY’ -> ‘XXXXXXXX’
– ISDN1#02: Updated channel name: CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1
– Executing [XXXXXXXX@isdn-in:1] ResetCDR(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [XXXXXXXX@isdn-in:2] NoCDR(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [XXXXXXXX@isdn-in:3] Wait(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “1”) in new stack
– Executing [XXXXXXXX@isdn-in:4] Playback(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “silence/1&cannot-complete-as-dialed&check-number-dial-again|noanswer”) in new stack
– <CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1> Playing ‘silence/1’ (language ‘it’)
– Executing [XXXXXXXX@isdn-in:5] Wait(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “1”) in new stack
– Executing [XXXXXXXX@isdn-in:6] Congestion(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “20”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (isdn-in, XXXXXXXX, 6) exited non-zero on ‘CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1’
– Executing [h@isdn-in:1] Macro(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “hangupcall”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:1] ResetCDR(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “w”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:2] NoCDR(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:3] GotoIf(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “1?skiprg”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,6)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:6] GotoIf(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “1?skipblkvm”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,9)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:9] GotoIf(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “1?theend”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,11)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:11] Hangup(“CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 11) exited non-zero on ‘CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1’ in macro ‘hangupcall’
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 11) exited non-zero on ‘CAPI/ISDN1#02/XXXXXXXX-1’
== ISDN1#02: CAPI Hangingup for PLCI=0xdead0000 in state 4

I set Inbound route to call my 4012 softphone for any DID or CID , but it seems that it will not be taken into account
the inbound route that I created.

How can set a default inbound route to call my softphone without changing hand the file of configuration ?
By Obe.

What type of phones do you use and as what kind of extension have you defined them. ZAP? SIP? Custom?

Is ISDN1#02 a trunk or an extension? In some cases # (e.g. in a ring group) have a special meaning, so I would advise using them in channel or extension name.

Assuming you have already defined 4011 and 4012 as sip extensions and there are no further special circumstances , you can define a ring group with the DID number 37230669, and place 4011 and 4012 in its extension list with a ring strategie of RingAll. This should have the same (or at least comparable) effect as your line

exten => 37230669,1,Dial(SIP/4011/4011&SIP/4012/4012)

Have you already looked at your log file? In my case this is /var/log/asterisk/full

This provides additional information.

Sorry for the delay in response, but I had problems in these days.
I have resolved put in the capi.conf : context=from-pstn
Now with inbound route I can select wich telphon to ring.
Thank you very much.
Obe.