Call Forward Unconditional won't disable

I have a user with 2 Identities on a SNOM 360 phone. He recently set CFU on both lines to forward to an external (cell) number. Upon return from vacation (how much of a vacation can it be if you forward your calls) he successfully removed the CFU from his primary identity but cannot disable it on the second.

I have monitored asterisk and here is exactly what happens when his number is dialed internally:

Verbosity is at least 2
dialparties.agi: Starting New Dialparties.agi
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/manager.conf’: Found
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/manager_additional.conf’: Found
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/manager_custom.conf’: Found
== Manager ‘admin’ logged on from 127.0.0.1
dialparties.agi: Caller ID name is ‘Help Desk’ number is '7299’
dialparties.agi: Methodology of ring is 'ringallv2’
dialparties.agi: Extension 7301 has call forward set to XXXXXXXXXX (NUMBER REMOVED TO PROTECT PRIVACY)
== Manager ‘admin’ logged off from 127.0.0.1
recordingcheck|20080403-135945|1207245585.2025: No AMPUSER db entry for XXXXXXXXXX (NUMBER REMOVED TO PROTECT PRIVACY)#. Not recording
dialparties.agi: Starting New Dialparties.agi
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/manager.conf’: Found
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/manager_additional.conf’: Found
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/manager_custom.conf’: Found
== Manager ‘admin’ logged on from 127.0.0.1
dialparties.agi: Caller ID name is ‘Help Desk’ number is '7299’
dialparties.agi: Methodology of ring is ‘none’

Is there an obvious answer here and if not what are the suggested troubleshooting techniques? How can I manually disable the CFU?

Thanx in advance!

try this…

go to the asterisk cli
type database show CF
it should show you the asterisk call forward table.

you can remove one by doing
database del CF/…

wild guess… has to do with the order that he set them up. or hitting the wrong line button when trying to undo the other line?

Thanx a ton! That worked to remove the CFU. Now I have to wonder why he could not do it from the phone even though Allison indicated that it was disabled?

Hmmmmm…

Thanx again!