Call drop issue at specific timing

Hi ,
I am experiencing call drop issue at specific timings (for example, Monday 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm). Other times the system is working fine. Another issue encountered is that when two people simultaneously call then all inbound and outbound calls drop. I did not change anything in the configuration. The issue started from last week. Is anybody experiencing such issues.
Thanks in advance.

This one sounds like an Asterisk restart. Check your logs and let us know if the Asterisk process is restarting unexpectedly.

2 Likes

I don’t think the asterisk is restarting. I am attaching the asterisk summary.
It seems strange, whenever new calls come in all other calls presently in pbx drops off, but the new call gets connected. This happens only for a specific duration, afterward, it goes back to normal.

https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug is always a good place to start.

We will, of course, need to see the log files for the time you think the problem exists.

There is nothing in FreePBX or Asterisk that will do what you are describing, so looking at the logs is our only recourse.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.