Call Centre Module

Hello Guys could you help me with a module for the call Centre that could give us a *GUI on which we might be able to view incoming calls and agents.Please i m aware of Vicidial , Elastix rather suggest me something else.

Thanks

There is not a “call center” module in FreePBX. There was one specifically for Elastix but I have heard mixed reviews.

Let’s breakdown functionality, the following may be useful in a call center:
##VQ PLUS
Virtual Queue Plus expands the options available in the PBX queues and allows you to assign dynamic queue penalty rules to escalate calls based on the length of hold time. VQ Plus also allows you to create Virtual Queues to manage queue behavior and expand and customize caller destinations for callers routed through the virtual queues.

##Q-Xact
If you use ACD/Queues you need Q-Xact to help you make the most of your time! Q-Xact is an advanced reporting module that lets administrators keep an eye on every aspect of there queues. With Q-Xact you are given insight into each and every one of your queues. Q-Xact gives you full control over what data is displayed for each type of report and allows you to build custom templates for quick reporting. Each report type such as “All Call Distribution by Queue” has a list of columns that can be checked and unchecked for on the fly view customization.

##Xact Dialer
Does your company do outbound message broadcast dialing? Would you like to automate the process? If so Broadcast is for you. Simply Start a Campaign and choose where your calls will be routed to. It even gives you the option to route calls based on whether they are answered by a person or an answering machine. To make it even easier, you can also choose to get reports on your campaign daily or after the campaign completes. Stop dialing each individual number and contact a Sales Representative today to see how you can benefit from Broadcast! Please note this is not a predictive dialer and is designed to broadcast messages to your call list.

##Call Recording Reports

Tired of searching the system Call Detail Records for call recordings? Running out of storage on your system due to required archiving of call recordings? With the Call Recording Report Module you can View, Sort, Listen, Archive and download all recorded calls on your system.

##Outbound Call limiting
The Outbound Call Limiting module allows you to place restrictions on how many times a number is called during a certain time period on a per outbound route basis.

##Class of Service
The Class of Service Administration module provides granular control at the extension level to access and set permissions of specific calling features of your PBX. These features include Outbound Routes, Feature Codes, Ring Groups, Queues, Conference Rooms, Voicemail Blast Groups and Paging.

1 Like

iSymphony is a HUD that displays queues, agents, real time stats, etc. Getisymphony.com for details. FPBX has a module that marries the two nicely.

1 Like