Bypass Phone To Phone (ext to ext) Calling

Hi all,

First, i just want to let you know that i’m new in the worderful world of Asterisk and FreePBX…

But i have a question:

I need to send all my traffic through a GWC somewhere also the extension under my FreePBX… Then I add two phones extensions with phone number, add an oubound route to trap all phone numbers dialed and forward that to another SIP GWC somewhere… but the FreePBX trap the extension before it pass through that rule and forward the call to the phone directly without passing in the GWC…

In fact i see something like: “allow phones to dial other extensions” in the script… i need to cancel that, Phone cannot call extension directly need to redirect simulate that is a Extenal Phone number…

I my perfect world what i need is:

Phone1 and Phone2 have an extension configured into the same FreePBX
GWC is a SIP Gateway that know all my Extension number…

PHONE1->ASTERISK1->GWC->ASTERISK1->PHONE2
PHONE1->ASTERISK1->GWC->PSTN
PSTN->GWC->ASTERISK1->PHONE1 (or VoiceMail)

I hope you understand my question.
Thanks
Sebastian

ah s#$@, *97 mail not working, looks like all feature not working at all!
back on my first problem…

please help me!!!
seb

Still have the problem, but i’m progressing…
I change the context of each extension to outbound-allroutes that modify the route of each phone, then now any number dialed on any phone(extension) are now redirect to my SIPGWC.

Here is the other problem:

I create a trunk To identify my Gateway, but when the gateway is calling the Asterisk, the Asterisk request for an Authentification, and my gateway reply with an FORBBIDEN 403, result the caller here a prompt all circuit are BUSY (The asterisk reply with a CONGESTION q931: cause 53)

The Asterisk seem to detect that the caller is an extension…

The [color=blue]BIG QUESTION[/color] is: How i force the gateway ip to be a FRIEND, then NO AUTH?

Here is the config of my Trunk:

PEER Details:
allow=ulaw
canredirect=no
canreinvite=no
context=from-pstn
disallow=all
dtmfmode=inBand
fromdomain=MyDomain
host=192.168.30.200
nat=no
qualify=yes