Bunch of errors and problems since last update a few days ago

About 2 to 3 days ago I finally got around to updating all the modules on my FreePBX Asterisk Version: 13.14.0.

Now I have all kinds of errors going on. The “Apply Config” Red button is active so when I click it to complete the update, I get the following error:

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1

exit: 1
Exception: Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php on line 216
Stack trace:

1. Exception->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:216
  2. FreePBX\Self_Helper->loadObject() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:104
  3. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  4. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/modules/contactmanager/Contactmanager.class.php:20
  5. FreePBX\modules\Contactmanager->__construct() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:125
  6. FreePBX\Self_Helper->autoLoad() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
  7. FreePBX\Self_Helper->__get() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:294
  8. FreePBX\Hooks->preloadBMOModules() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Hooks.class.php:39
  9. FreePBX\Hooks->updateBMOHooks() /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf:61

It gives me a re-try option and if I click it, it just keeps failing over and over.

Also when I go to “Module Admin” I have a bunch of errors as well:

Exception (404)
HELP
Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Userman’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install userman 2) fwconsole ma enable userman

I can provide more information but I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

in ssh

fwconsole ma install userman