Bulk handler question

OK, as was pointed out to me, the new Bulk Handler module can be used in FPBX 13 to make bulk changes, which is great. The question I have, and maybe I am missing something here, is what info is being used in the User Manager Groups, and bulk updating.

Let me explain, I go into User Management, and select the Groups tab, and then after that go into All Users. I then select edit on the All Users group, and look and under users I have “8201, 8202, 8211, 8220” listed which does match users in the system so all is OK.

Now I go into the Bulk Handler, and go to Export of User Manager Groups, and then export the csv file. Then I open the csv to look at the data for the All Users group and it all looks OK, except that in the 3rd column listed as Users, I show “1585, 1589, 1601, 1608”.

I don’t even have extensions in the 1xxx range in the system, and for sure the users listed in the GUI, do not corespond to the users listed in the csv file. I have added a user to user manager and come back and exported the file again, and still nothing showing the actual user number, ourside of the same number of users in both.

So the million dollar question becomes, what numbers are being used in the CSV? I want to input like 500 users to the group, but I don’t want to blow up the PBX doing this, wanted to try and sort this out before I import anything…

Any help most appreciated…

Those are user ids. They are not extensions.

So where do I get this list to relate the usernames to the user ID’s? As part of the upgrades, of course all extension numbers just became usernames, so ext 8201 is username 8201, but your saying has a totally different ID.

I am trying to make up an import csv to add the roughly 500 users that were auto-added to userman during the upgrade to the “All Users” group, so they have UCP access.

Sure I am missing something simple, this doesn’t seem as simple as it initially appeared…

Thanks…