Broken Modules upgrading to Freepbx 14

My upgrade from Freepbx 13 to 14 seemed to go well with the exception of when I log into the GUI it warns me of multiple broken and disabled modules. When I go to module admin I only see 3 modules and am unable to download the other modules. Any ideas?

You did not provide the errors you are getting.

The only errors I’m seeing are notification of broken and disabled modules. The system appears quite normal other than when I go to module admin it only shows 3 modules - core, framework and system admin. If I select check online it does nothing. If I try to enable the modules from the command line it tells me the modules are not available.

Maybe your upgrade did not complete… maybe try running the repair script. https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/PPS/Upgrading+from+FreePBX+10.13.66+to+SNG7#UpgradingfromFreePBX10.13.66toSNG7-Recoveryfromafailedupgrade

I’m seeing this error at the command line - 3x for every module

Downloading module ‘core’
The following error(s) occured:

• Retrieved Module XML Was Empty
    Error running fwconsole ma downloadinstall core - Retrying. Output was:
    No repos specified, using: [standard,extended,commercial,unsupported] from last GUI settings

GUI still only shows 3 modules

Had that same thing happen here: Freepbx 13 -> 14 Module upgrades not avaliable online

It ended up being a problem between my webhost and freepbx servers but yours might be different.

Can you run this in the CLI and post results: fwconsole ma listonline

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.