Broadcast campaign runs and stops

Hi i have a unique problem. it only recently happened.
Deployment ID 10665466
My broadcast module version is 16.0.10
I’m running a campaign with 10K numbers and usually it would finish without any issues.
But recently it would stop anywhere between 3000-5000 numbers.

Broadcast log file only shows this >
PDOException: SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 167 Out of range value for column ‘id’ at row 1 in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/broadcast/enc/Service.class.php on line 283
Stack trace:

1. PDOException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/broadcast/enc/Service.class.php:283
  2. PDOStatement->execute() /var/www/html/admin/modules/broadcast/enc/Service.class.php:283
  3. Service->callSomeone() /var/www/html/admin/modules/broadcast/enc/broadcast_service.php:90
  4. unknown() /var/www/html/admin/modules/broadcast/broadcast_service.php:10

I have no idea what it means. Can anyone please help how to fix this?

If you haven’t already, can you downgrade/upgrade to see if that resolves?

Commercial module needs commercial support. I would reach out to the vendor.

hi i have downgraded but doesn’t help. broadcast runs and just stops about half way the number list . even if i click on start again it doesn’t run. it’s almost like asterisk has stopped. i tried to fwconsole restart but still the same. broadcast just wo’nt run. i have to always restore the whole freepbx to get it running again.

i don’t konw how to purchase the commercial support. but i don’t know whether this is a broadcast issue or a freepbx issue.

The module comes with support for the first year. Otherwise if it’s been longer you can buy the commercial module support. through the Sangoma portal, the same way you purchased the Broadcast app.

Sangoma Portal

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.