Blocking Telemarketers

I have multiple businesses coming into the same FreePBX machine. I keep getting telemarketing calls from 800, 888 and local area codes in areas that I don’t serve.

Business A has several DIDs that all dump the call directly into a Call Queue with no other routing.

Business B has an IVR that then dumps the caller into a Call Queue.

Business C has an IVR that plays back recorded information and only has one option that transfers a caller to a Call Queue.

Business D has an IVR that plays back recorded information and only has two options that transfers a caller to a Call Queue.

I want to create an inbound route that immediately forwards a specific list of area codes directly to the current destination. I want to create another inbound route that immediately forwards any other area code to an IVR that allows them to either press 1 to go to the right place or (in the case of a robo-dialer) simply hangs up.

My issue is that the different businesses have different area codes that need to be listed for each incoming DID.

How would you approach configuring the system for this? What is the simplest way to do this?

Thank you!

donotcall.gov worked for me and you could also use the built in feature called call blocking with in freepbx. You could also create incoming route and have the CID match 1800XXXXXXX ETC