Blind transfer can not be disabled

Good day everyone!
For about a week ago I’ve experienced some troubles using external phone conferences which requires me to complete the dial with #, But when pound key is first pressed asterisk “Call transfer” dialogue comes out.
Tried to disable and/or change values of Blind and Atended.
Tried to disable Dial option Tt for extension/trunk/global - still no luck
Thу strange is that by default Blind transfer uses ## to operation but transfer triggers when single hash key is pressed

Any ideas how to disable transfer? It will be the best way if I can be able to disable it per extension.
Thank you for your help

In FreePBX feature codes admin you can change it to a different sequence or disable it completely.

Doesn’t help with the per exten requirement, but perhaps just changing it to something else (*2 is attended xfer, so maybe *3 for blind?) might be good enough

Done it already *2 for attended and *3 for blind with no luck. Still single # key triggers transfer in outbound calls. @zirophyz As I said in first post - disabling blind and attended transfer makes no difference(

Apologies - mustn’t have read that part …

Tried to modify features_featuremap_custom.conf by adding

blindxfer=*3
atxfer=*2

Didn’t help either. Any ideas?

Anyone? This is kind of frustrating that i can’t disable basic function. Is this behaviour normal? Thinking about doing clean installation and try to recreate an issue

If you using FreePBX 13, you can go to TRUNK --> click edit name of TRUNK with Provider --> PJSIP Setting --> Advanced. In DTMF Mode choose Inband. it’s worked for me.

Thank you so much for this! I was looking around everywhere for this and it was the trunk setting you advise that finally worked.

Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.