Backup Error

I am getting the followinbg error with my back up

Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Cannot redeclare class splitbrain\PHPArchive\FileInfo in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/iotserver/vendor/splitbrain/php-archive/src/FileInfo.php on line 15
Stack trace:
_ 1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/iotserver/vendor/splitbrain/php-archive/src/FileInfo.php:15_
PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class splitbrain\PHPArchive\FileInfo in /var/www/html/admin/modules/iotserver/vendor/splitbrain/php-archive/src/FileInfo.php on line 15

My system is running on:

PBX Version: 15.0.17.9
PBX Distro: 12.7.8-2012-1.sng7
Asterisk Version: 16.15.0

I have it set to a weekly backup and the last successful one was on the 6th of December so the issue started between the 6th and 13th by the look of things.

Any clues as to what the issue may be?

If you are not using it, uninstall it and try again.

fwconsole ma uninstall iotserver
fwconsole ma delete iotserver
fwcosnole reload

Thanks for that, seems to have cleared that fault. The server wasn’t running so I guessed it wasn’t in use. Just out of interest what is it.

I know have secondary failure which is

In FileInfo.php line 53:
_ _
_ /tmp/backup/92f5072e-032e-4488-b9cd-8f3c753e9be3/customdir/var/www/html/adm _
_ in/images/formatted does not exist_

Which is strange because that is not a directory I am trying to back up?

I do have /var/www/html/phone on my list is where I keep some Polycom screen images?

This

Is not the same directory as this

Can you show us a screenshot of your custom backup rules?

So I cleared another of references to non existent directories, but its not clear why it tries to back up var/www/html when the actual directory to am asking to back up is var/www/html/phone?

So this last one seems to be working.

Out of curiosity. Why do you choose to set all these directories manually and not via the new way?

The new way? Probably because I don’t know a new way.

When I upgraded from FreePBX 13.0 at the end of last year I just copied over my backup setting to ensure I captured everything and off I went.

What’s the alternative then?

You select the modules…

https://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=114852215

The two directories :-

Adding custom directory to tar: customdir/tftpboot
Adding custom directory to tar: customdir/var/www/html/phone/

I select to be sure I am keeping my Polycom support (Config & Screen html files) safe.

I selected all modules from the list.

The other customer directories I copied over from my v13.0 back up.

Would I be right that what you are saying is those are now covered by the module selection and I am doubling up on my back up?

In effect all I need is all the modules selected plus “customdir/tftpboot” and “customdir/var/www/html/phone” to ensure I have it all covered then?

If you selected EPM, the tftpboot folder should sure be there. Not sure about the /var/www/html/phone

I suggest you do a regular backup without adding these custom directories, then unzip/unpack the file to see whats included.

I did that, I did have EPM selected but I don’t have it licensed so the “tftpboot folder” wasn’t included.

Most of the things I expected to find where there, MOH files, VM files, Language files etc. “/var/www/html/phone” is a directory I created myself so missing as expected.

I was a little uncertain wan etc/asterisk files had been backed up. So I went with the following, all modules selected and these custom options set.

Still not quite clear on whether I have covered all the call logs.

I might do a restore onto a blank FPBX 15.0 install alter this week and see what I get.

Thanks for all the help and advice, much appreciated.

You don’t need to do that, as mentioned above, you can unzip the backup file to see whats included.

And if yoh said this. How did you check the below?

That is what I did, unzipped it and checked. The directories I could see fine but I understood the call records are in a sql server, that I wasn’t so sure about.

I think you have more expertise than me at understanding how FPBX data is stored and backed up.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.