Avaya 96x1 extended Features

But this mods only works with asterisk 13, this is the complete error log:

(https://pastebin.pl/view/3d295f80)

Your problem is that this macro doesn’t exist:

* chan_sip.c:224:1: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype [-Wstrict-prototypes]
* ASTERISK_REGISTER_FILE()

Almost certainly all the other errors are the result of this one.

The only version on GitHub that contains a reference to it appears to be version 14. There is changelog entry saying it had gone by about 14.5, with suggestions of what you needed it for.

I don’t really want to download all of 14 to work out what it does, but it looks like it was only used in a narrow range of 13.x versions, and in very early 14 versions. The file you have doesn’t seem to have been based on the version you are trying to use. If we still had SVN, one could search for the exact versions in which it appeared, but they seem to have been pruned for Github.

Some of the files listed in the thread seemed to be differences, which would have made clear what the changes were, but I gave up after ending in various dodgy places after trying a few. Without them as differences, it is going to be difficult to forward port them, or understand what would be needed in chan_pjsip. Done properly, the differences would also have shown what the basis version was.

If you can’t find the exact version, you are probably going to hire someone to work on this, as it clear that you don’t understand the error messages, so presumably can’t code in C, yourself.

Please use pastebin.freepbx.org. It shouldn’t end up with link rot, and the cookie permissions message will be in a language more people can understand.

This is the definition of the macro:

I’m not sure if what it is doing is done at all in later versions.

Thanks for the help, I tried with Asterisk 14 and now I have a much fewer errors. But I still have a couple of errors, if someone could help me it would be very helpful. The last compilation error is:

struct ast_parking_bridge_feature_fn_table {
        ^
In file included from chan_sip.c:247:0:
/usr/src/asterisk-14.0.0-rc2/include/asterisk/parking.h:124:8: note: originally defined here
 struct ast_parking_bridge_feature_fn_table {
        ^
In file included from sip/include/sip.h:247:0,
                 from chan_sip.c:265:
/usr/src/asterisk-14.0.0-rc2/include/asterisk/parking.h:278:5: error: conflicting types for 'ast_parking_register_bridge_features'
 int ast_parking_register_bridge_features(struct ast_parking_bridge_feature_fn_table *fn_table);
     ^
In file included from chan_sip.c:247:0:
/usr/src/asterisk-14.0.0-rc2/include/asterisk/parking.h:278:5: note: previous declaration of 'ast_parking_register_bridge_features' was here
 int ast_parking_register_bridge_features(struct ast_parking_bridge_feature_fn_table *fn_table);
     ^
In file included from chan_sip.c:265:0:
sip/include/sip.h:265:29: fatal error: sip/include/sip.h: No such file or directory
 #include "sip/include/sip.h"

As I already said, you need to hire a programmer. Doing a forward port, especially when you only have the new version and neither the old one or the differences, in my view, goes well beyond what you can expect from a peer support forum.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.