ATT IP Flexible Reach Trunk Issues

Hello, We are having issues with getting our FreePBX Server Connected with ATT IP Flexible Reach and was needing advice on the issue. The instructions from att are to forward all Voice (Sip) Trafic to the address “1.1.2.1” and since att has no authentication there is no login and when we have our test and turn up att is say they are getting a 401 error.

Here is what att is sending up as an error log:

Here is what we have for out SIP Trunks

Outgoing:

qualify=2000
dtmfmode=rfc2833
host=1.1.2.1
insecure=invite,port
context=from-pstn
directmedia=no
nat=no

Incoming:

qualify=2000
dtmfmode=rfc2833
host=1.1.2.1
insecure=invite,port
context=from-pstn
directmedia=no
nat=no

Any help is greatly appreciated!

AT&T does not own 1.1.2.1. WTF are they doing?

They have me set my “WAN” address of my PBX to 1.1.2.21/24 and have it plugged in out of my network to there equipment. 1.1.2.21 is an address that can be accessible outside my firewall but I have also connected to my network due to they throttle that port only for sip and what I assume is 1.1.2.1 is where they need traffic to go to?

AT&T is sending the INVITE to port 5060 on your PBX. With default settings, that would be pjsip. However, your trunk is set up as chan_sip. You would either have to put pjsip on another port and chan_sip on 5060, tell AT&T to send to port 5160 (or whatever you are using for chan_sip), or set it up as a pjsip trunk.

If the above is not your issue, please post the log for an attempted incoming call. Do outgoing calls work ok?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.