Asterix configuration for Deutsche Glasfaser

After endless hours of fiddling around, I finally got my asterisk configuration for Deutsche Glasfaser to work, which I would like to share with you.

The following variables are to be defined, which need to be replaced in the config files:
$UID$ = the userid from deutsche glasfaser subscription letter (ie. 30509922754)
$PWD$ = the password from deutsche glasfaser (ie.fwk8T8QI)
$TELNUM$ = your arecode+telnum (ie. 021196982374)
$INTTELNUM$ = your telnumber international (ie. +4921196982374)

The configuration also includes one extension line to which you can subscribe with a hard/soft-phone

pjsip.conf:

[global]
type=global
user_agent=Asterisk PBX
endpoint_identifier_order=ip,username
default_from_user=$TELNUM$

[transport-udp]
type=transport
protocol=udp
bind=0.0.0.0
local_net=192.168.1.0/24  ;<--- replace this with your local net

[transport-tcp]
type=transport
protocol=tcp
bind=0.0.0.0
local_net=192.168.1.0/24 ;<---- replace with your local net

;----------------------------------------------------------------------
[dg_reg]
type=registration
transport=transport-udp
outbound_auth=dg_auth
server_uri=sip:dg.voip.dg-w.de
client_uri=sip:[email protected]
contact_user=$TELNUM$
retry_interval=60
forbidden_retry_interval=300
expiration=480
auth_rejection_permanent=false

[dg_auth]
type=auth
auth_type=userpass
password=$pwd$
username=$UID$
realm=*
;------------------------------------------------------------------------
[dg_aors]
type=aor
contact=sip:[email protected]:5060

[dg_out]
type=endpoint
transport=transport-udp
context=default
disallow=all
allow=ulaw,alaw,g722
outbound_auth=dg_auth
outbound_proxy=sip:dg.voip.dg-w.de
aors=dg_aors
callerid=$TELNUM$
from_user=$TELNUM$
from_domain=dg.voip.dg-w.de

[dg_identify]
type=identify
endpoint=dg_out
match=185.0.0.0/8

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[6001]
type=endpoint
transport=transport-udp
context=internalsip
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=gsm
auth=6001
aors=6001
aggregate_mwi=yes
;mailboxes=6001@default,7001@default
mwi_from_user=6001
device_state_busy_at=1
allow_subscribe=yes
sub_min_expiry=30

[6001]
type=auth
auth_type=userpass
password=6005
username=6007

[6001]
type=aor
max_contacts=1
contact=sip:[email protected]:5060 ;<---- local ip of your asterisk instance
remove_existing=yes

extensions.conf

[default]
exten =>021315240144,n,Dial(PJSIP/6001)
exten =>021315240144,n,Hangup

; dieser Context sollte aus Sicherheitsgründen leer bleiben

[internalsip]
exten => _X.,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=$TELNUM$)
exten => _X.,2,Set(CALLERID(name)=$TELNUM$)
exten => _X.,3,SipAddHeader(P-Preferred-Identity: <sip:[email protected]>)
exten=> _X.,4,Dial(PJSIP/${EXTEN}@dg_out)
exten => _X.,5,Hangup

I can’t see anything special here. Were there any problems when you configure the DG account from the GUI?

Other users of Freepbx could not get the configuration to work. They have problems on making outbound calls. (See topic “Trunk for Deutsche Glasfaser”)…

My personal intent for this was not to use a gui. I do not want it on my server. I only wanted plain and simple asterisk configuration - which seems kinda hard to find on the web.

But then Asterisk forum might be the better place to ask these questions or post something. Again, there is nothing in your configuration that suggests that the default GUI configuration will not work. As far as the minor stuff is concerned, one can always look at the console messages.

As far as your configuration is concerned, your configuration is either missing some things (like NAT related settings, session timer handling, …), or your FreePBX box is directly hooked up to the internet, i.e. your configuration is not generally valid and might fail for the next person. As a bonus you might experience some issues yourself sooner or later.

Other things are outright wrong in your configuration. SipAddHeader is irrelevant for PJSIP and it was part of the outdated chan_sip set of commands.

If one reads the relevant wiki sections, one does not need sample configurations. One can almost always be certain that the person who wrote this didn’t care about reading the docs.

The thing is, we could go on and on with this discussion if this post is relevant for this forum or not. But I don’t care and its none of my business anyway. If mods and admins think, its irelevant, fine…delete my post.

If you had feedback and concerns brought up here, that would have been clearly very welcome. That indeed would have been awesome of you and very helpful for others, no question, but I just can’t understand, why you are putting to much effort into getting information deleted. What you are currently doing is the opposite of being helpful.

End of discussion from my side…

You didn’t ask questions, you posted half-baked stuff in the wrong forum.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.