Asterisk对接ims线路问题

您好
在我通过asterisk与运营商ims线路对接时候发现下如下报错。
如果asterisk不支持ims对接的话我用什么软件能对接
或者我改下源码,把判断domain的代码注释掉是否可行

According to Asterisk IMS TEL protocol for incoming calls not recognized - Asterisk Support - Asterisk Community
Asterisk has supported TEL URI with chan_sip since version 13. If you need to get this working quickly, that’s your easiest option.

According to Handling of tel URIs - Asterisk SIP - Asterisk Community , pjsip supports TEL URI but Asterisk’s interface to pjsip does not. If pjsip is important, perhaps you (or someone in your organization) can contribute a patch.

1 Like

The version I use now is asterisk16, using Chan_ SIP will report the following errors

I believe the position with chan_sip is that Asterisk recognizes but doesn’t support tel:. You use it at your own risk.

The issue with chan_pjsip is basically the same but they took the position that they didn’t want to include something that wasn’t exhaustively tested.

To get a patch through for chan_pjsip, I believe you are going to have to demonstrate that it covers every possible edge case and has been thoroughly tested. I suspect that will take much longer than actually writing the patch.

1 Like

To support tel URI every place in the Asterisk PJSIP implementation that deals with URIs has to be updated to handle it. Failure to do this will cause a crash if a tel URI is present, which is a security vulnerability. This is why there is such a strict extensive test coverage requirement.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.