Assistance needed

My design is to connect PBXact40 to another PBX which is Unify openscape business x8 via sip Trunking. The linkage seems to be fine, extension from both sides can call to the other side but there is one problem

• the CO line is connected on Sangoma side and sangoma’s extension can call out smoothly, but when I tried making outgoing call from extension on unify side , i got an error message, something like wrong number all the time.
  • Outbound route dialed pattern on Sangoma is setfor
    1. Prefix 7 and number 09XXXXXXXX
    2. only number 09XXXXXXXX
  • I already tested by sending the number from unify for both 709XXXXXXX and 09XXXXXXXXX directly, but both didn’t work and got error message wrong number all the time

Is there anything else I need to set on Sangoma side?
Thank you so much in advance
Pholkrit

Confirm that Context for your pjsip trunk is set to from-internal .
If using a chan_sip trunk, the config should include
context=from-internal

Also, the call could be rejected by non-blank entries in the CallerID field of your Outbound Routes, or improper use of the Extension Routing or Class of Service modules (your application likely doesn’t need either of those).

FreePBX does not have an error announcement containg “wrong number”. Assuming that your sound language is English, common errors in this situation include “Your call cannot be completed as dialed …”, “The number you have dialed is not in service …” and “All circuits are busy now …” If you are hearing something else, it might be getting played by the Unify system.

If you still have trouble, at the Asterisk command prompt, type
pjsip set logger on
and/or
sip set debug on
according to the driver(s) you are using. Make a failing external call attempt from a Unify extension, paste the Asterisk log for the call at pastebin.com and post the link here.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.