App mobile / desktop per FreePBX

Ciao a tutti, sto facendo alcuni test preliminari con FreePBX. Non sono ancora riuscito però a trovare una app telefonica (SIP) che funzioni senza troppi problemi su iOS e su Android e Windows.

Ho provato principalmente ZoiPer, ma sembra che abbia un po’ di problemi con la ricezione delle telefonate quando è in background. Ho sentito parlare anche di Zulu, ma mi sembra che sia un progetto fermo. O perlomeno, l’app per iOS sembra ferma al 2020.

Voi che cosa state utilizzando per i vostri progetti?

translate to english

Google Translate is very easy to use:
Hi all, I’m doing some preliminary tests with FreePBX. However, I have not yet managed to find a telephone app (SIP) that works without too many problems on iOS and on Android and Windows. I’ve mostly tried ZoiPer, but it seems to have a bit of trouble picking up phone calls when it’s in the background. I’ve also heard of Zulu, but it seems to me that it’s a fixed project. Or at least, the iOS app seems stuck in 2020. What are you using for your projects?

[image]

Not sure if I’m mistaken, but this is the section “Italiano” of the community. Questions and answers posted here are supposed to be in Italian.

1 Like

I’m using Wave Lite.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.