Another dialing rule help please

Right i got two trunks, one for local calls and another for international calls and cell phones. To call internationall or cell phones , i dial 9 then the number which always starts with a 00 for international or 07 for cell phones. local calls are 01 or 02. I want to be able to dial either 00, 07, 01 or 02 and the depending on what i dial, the right trunk is selected ie the trunk for international and cell phones or the trunk for local calls. Help please

Right for my international and cellphone outbound truck the Dial Pattern is

00!
07!

and for my local outbound trunk, Dial Pattern is

01!
02!

This works great.
Thanks for your help

International route 011X.
Cell route 7|NXXNXXXXXX (assuming 7xx isn’t an extension range)

Local and LD route 9|NXXNXXXXXX and 91|NXXNXXXXXX

Personally I always set the extension number range to 2XX,3XX or 5XX…
because the local numbers in Toronto begin with 416nxxxxxx, 647nxxxxxx
or 905nxxxxxx.
so my dial plan looks like this…

Route Local = NXXNXXXXXX
Route LD = 1|NXXNXXXXXX
Route International 011X.

This has the advantage that missed calls and call backs etc. work without any digit modification.

Hope this helps

hey thanks am gonna try see what happens. If i mess up… its all your fault. lol Really thanks for your help. WIll post what happens

djanie78- You said that putting 00! and 07! worked to make outbound calls route through a specific trunk?? I dont get it i thought these were the desired format:

Route Local = NXXNXXXXXX
Route LD = 1|NXXNXXXXXX
Route International 011X.

Im trying to do something very similar. We have 2 companys in the office, i want to be able to dial Euro countries out of 1 of my trunks from all extensions. Things i have tried:

9|011353XXXXXXX ; Pressing 9 to dial out, with 9 filled in on the dialing prefix section. Passing 011353 to the trunk along with all the X’s whatever they may be. You may notice the country code of 353 also there, because i only want to allow dialing to Ireland. I also need to set one up for France which may look like this:

9|01133XXXXXXX

I noticed the suggested dialing rule above saying 011X. does the X. portion say forward all numbers afte 011 to the trunk??

Thanks in advance.

oh im using freepbx 2.5.2.2 Asterisk 1.4.21.2

Derrick

I noticed the suggested dialing rule above saying 011X. does the X. portion say forward all numbers afte 011 to the trunk??
Yes, matching any numbers after 011.

Hope this has been sorted. Been away and the “crackberry” has been of the whole time.