Anonymous connection from a registred endpoint

Hi everyone,
I’m using FreePBX 16 with about 20 PJSIP phones.

One of these phones (only one) is correctly registered to FreePBX, but it’s not able to make any calls because it is recognised as anonymous:

[2023-08-09 13:37:33] NOTICE[7795]: res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c:666 log_failed_request: Request 'INVITE' from '"Anonymous" <sip:[email protected]>' failed for '192.168.41.101:5060' (callid: [email protected]) - Failed to authenticate

At the same time, if I try to call that phone from another working endpoint, it rings but I don’t hear anything.

The phone seems to be correctly registered:

freepbx*CLI> pjsip show endpoints

Endpoint:  <Endpoint/CID.....................................>  <State.....>  <Channels.>
    I/OAuth:  <AuthId/UserName...........................................................>
        Aor:  <Aor............................................>  <MaxContact>
      Contact:  <Aor/ContactUri..........................> <Hash....> <Status> <RTT(ms)..>
  Transport:  <TransportId........>  <Type>  <cos>  <tos>  <BindAddress..................>
   Identify:  <Identify/Endpoint.........................................................>
        Match:  <criteria.........................>
    Channel:  <ChannelId......................................>  <State.....>  <Time.....>
        Exten: <DialedExten...........>  CLCID: <ConnectedLineCID.......>
==========================================================================================

Endpoint:  701/701                                              Not in use    0 of inf
    OutAuth:  701-auth/701
     InAuth:  701-auth/701
        Aor:  701                                                1
      Contact:  701/sip:[email protected]:5060            d39c39ab17 Avail         7.626

Please note that this phone is on the same network of other working phones.

What I’ve already tried:

• change password of the endpoint
  • upgrade the firmware of the phone
  • deregister and register the phone again

Could you help me please?

Thank you very much!
Bye

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.