All line is unrechable or unavaible

PLEASE HELP ME…

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The first screen indicates that Asterisk has failed to start. Look for errors in /var/log/asterisk/*

There isn’t enough context to understand what the second screen relates to.

Hi David good morning…can you tell me what should I do It is my first time to handle a FPBX?. I cant familiar with the command!.

Can you help me please :pensive:

DId you install the distribution onto a clean machine? That’s the best option for first time users with no background on Linux.

Actually I’m a new IT Staff in the company…yesterday morning when I went to work, I opened the Putty Apps and the Web one, then I immediately noticed that error, I didn’t move anything or install anything.I don’t know what happen… :pensive:

Please help

Sir…What doesn’t mean?

OK Let’s start with agreeing on what your skill level is in Linux and voip .

It’s not very likely you’ll get very far asking such a broad question here. What you need is for your company to either hire a consultant that knows FreePBX and Linux to help you resolve this or for your company to get a support contract with Sangoma that will allow their support engineers to help troubleshoot this for you.

From personal experience, Sangoma support is very good and worth the price.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.