All circuits are busy now on outbound inbound works


(Joe Brandt) #1

I have had this phone system working for over a year. Last week we started getting a recording that all circuits are busy now on outbound calls, inbound calls work fine still. No changes were made and I can not determine an event which caused this.

FreePBX 13.0.192.16 on local server

logs have the following:

[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:23] Dial(“SIP/101-00000010”, “SIP/axvoice/2790001,300,T”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] WARNING[24409][C-0000000f] app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of type ‘SIP’ (cause 20 - Subscriber absent)
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] app_dial.c: Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:24] NoOp(“SIP/101-00000010”, “Dial failed for some reason with DIALSTATUS = CHANUNAVAIL and HANGUPCAUSE = 20”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:25] GotoIf(“SIP/101-00000010”, “0?continue,1:s-CHANUNAVAIL,1”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx_builtins.c: Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s-CHANUNAVAIL,1)
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [s-CHANUNAVAIL@macro-dialout-trunk:1] Set(“SIP/101-00000010”, “RC=20”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [s-CHANUNAVAIL@macro-dialout-trunk:2] Goto(“SIP/101-00000010”, “20,1”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx_builtins.c: Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,20,1)
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [20@macro-dialout-trunk:1] Goto(“SIP/101-00000010”, “continue,1”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx_builtins.c: Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,continue,1)
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [continue@macro-dialout-trunk:1] NoOp(“SIP/101-00000010”, “TRUNK Dial failed due to CHANUNAVAIL HANGUPCAUSE: 20 - failing through to other trunks”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [continue@macro-dialout-trunk:2] ExecIf(“SIP/101-00000010”, “1?Set(CALLERID(number)=101)”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [2790001@from-internal:8] Macro(“SIP/101-00000010”, “outisbusy,”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-outisbusy:1] Progress(“SIP/101-00000010”, “”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-outisbusy:2] GotoIf(“SIP/101-00000010”, “0?emergency,1”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-outisbusy:3] GotoIf(“SIP/101-00000010”, “0?intracompany,1”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-outisbusy:4] Playback(“SIP/101-00000010”, “all-circuits-busy-now&please-try-call-later, noanswer”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:48] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] file.c: <SIP/101-00000010> Playing ‘all-circuits-busy-now.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
[2017-08-05 02:31:49] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] file.c: <SIP/101-00000010> Playing ‘please-try-call-later.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
[2017-08-05 02:31:52] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] pbx.c: Executing [s@macro-outisbusy:5] Congestion(“SIP/101-00000010”, “20”) in new stack
[2017-08-05 02:31:52] WARNING[24409][C-0000000f] channel.c: Prodding channel ‘SIP/101-00000010’ failed
[2017-08-05 02:31:52] VERBOSE[24409][C-0000000f] app_macro.c: Spawn extension (macro-outisbusy, s, 5) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/101-00000010’ in macro ‘outisbusy’


(Matthew Hunt) #2

I’m having the same issue, so I’m “watching” your thread too. What type of firewall are you using? Is your SIP trunk showing as registered?


(Joe Brandt) #3

I have my PBX in the DMZ and use the built in firewall and both FreePBX and my provider show registered.


(Matthew Hunt) #4

I finally got mine fixed! I kept seeing the following error:

tcptls.c:1068 ast_tcptls_client_start: Unable to connect SIP socket to 64.154.41.158:5060: Connection refused

what I had to do was put in the Trunk > SIP settings:

transport=UDP

I also put in:

qualify=yes

Just so sip show peers would show it properly monitored.


(Joe Brandt) #5

Glad to hear you are working now. That did not fix my issue, I think that is probably my old computer that I have it on, the hard drive is dying. That is the only thing I can think of as it has worked for a long time. I am rebuilding my PBX on a Raspberry PI 3.