All circuits are busy? No inbound or outbound calls

Hi Guys & Girls,

To cut a long story short after a failure of our phone server software I have had to reinstall our pbx software. We previously had a trixbox ce which is no longer supported and we had no backup software plus the company that installed the server for us has since gone bust!

I have managed to clean install asterisk now 2.0 and have got all our SNOM phones onto the system so internal calls are all working as they should, extensions all appear active on the pbx and ring groups and IVR etc have all been setup and upon running a simulated call all also work correctly.

Problem I have is when I try to make an outgoing call I get the dreaded “All circuits are busy now, please try your call again later” I have searched some forums and have raised a log of whats going on upon the system trying to make the outbound call, this is what I have;

WARNING[12899]: channel.c:5608 ast_request: No channel type registered for ‘mISDN’

WARNING[12899]: app_dial.c:2218 dial_exec_full: Unable to create channel of type ‘mISDN’ (cause 66 - Channel not implemented)

We are currently having problems with our ISDN2e lines with BT which the engineer is working on at the exchange. My question is does the fault above point to an error because of the line failure or am I missing something in regards to the setup to allow the server to see/connect to the outgoing pstn?

Cheers
Barry

Clearly your missing something because it is not working.

Asking for help in a meaningful way so people can help you is important to being satisfied with your open source experience.

If you notice nobody answered your question, here is why.

1 - Thereis no version 2.0 of FreePBX. FreePBX in itself is just a web interface. You need to tell us what version of Asterisk and how you installed it and your FreePBX version.

2 - You gave a bunch of history but did not tell us anything about your ISDN service. Is it PRI or BRI? What kind of card? You need to post your DAHDI configuration and tell us if you had to install any speciall drivers for your card.

So go back and read your message and you will see you barely even asked a quesition.

“Am I missing something” clearly, but what we have no idea.

Kernel Build: 2.6.18-164.11.1.el5
CentOS Build: CentOS release 5.5 (Final)
Asterisk Build: Asterisk 1.6.0.26-FONCORE-r78

FreePBX Build: I believe is 2.5

03:00.0 Network controller: Sangoma Technologies Corp. A200/Remora FXO/FXS Analog AFT card (Setup as a PRI)

I have the system setup exactly as the previous system and yet I am getting this error (Subject above) whether I call in or out. Does anyone have any ideas? Sorry for the vague question but at this point I am lost I don’t understand why it doesn’t work. By the way the internal extensions work fine.

Thanks,
Michael

A200/Remora FXO/FXS Analog AFT card (Setup as a PRI)

As far as I know, this card doesn’t support PRI…only POTS

BF

Well you may be right but I just set it up and it was EuroISDN so I am with ya. I am new to this front and I was clueless but i ma starting to learn more and more. However my issue I don’t think was the same as the individual above. I will know after my test on Tuesday, however I didn’t run the wancfg_dahdi, which configures the card and ready’s it for use in prime time. Like I said I will let ya know Wednesday morning.

Thanks for your time,
Michael

This is my Sangoma A102 Setup
Wanpipe Config:

Device name | Protocol Map | Adapter | IRQ | Slot/IO | If’s | CLK | Baud rate |
wanpipe1 | N/A | A101/1D/A102/2D/4/4D/8| 50 | 0 | 1 | N/A | 0 |

Wanrouter Status:

Device name | Protocol | Station | Status |
wanpipe1 | AFT TE1 | N/A | Connected |

I am to call internally meaning extension to extension and it appears that the outbound and inbound would work if the config was proper, I am getting All circuits are busy now, try your call later. So there are two servers that are connected there locally one does the internal and one does the external MB-AS-03 has all my extensions on it and MB-AS-04 has the trunks for MB-AS-03 and the trunk that connects to the asterisk server (CO-AS-02) we have here in the states. The reason we went with the new Trixbox 2.8.0.4 (which was bought before I got here), is because they were getting a ton of drop calls and still are. So I am trying to configure the new servers exactly as they were because although the drop calls were happening it worked for the most part.

Now to the Problem at hand.

The first error is from MB-AS-03 which routes through MB-AS-04 to CO-AS-02

– Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:19] Dial(“SIP/6358-00000002”, “IAX2/wdin diapri/0017408172415,300,”) in new stack
– Called wdindiapri/0017408172415
– Call accepted by 192.168.xxx.xxx (format ulaw)(This is 2nd server MB-AS-04)
– Format for call is ulaw
– Hungup ‘IAX2/wdindiapri-22889’
– No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)
– Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:20] Goto(“SIP/6358-00000002”, “s-NOANSWER,1”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s-NOANSWER,1)
– Executing [s-NOANSWER@macro-dialout-trunk:1] NoOp(“SIP/6358-00000002”, “Dial failed du e to trunk reporting NOANSWER - giving up”) in new stack
– Executing [s-NOANSWER@macro-dialout-trunk:2] PlayTones(“SIP/6358-00000002”, “congestio n”) in new stack
– Executing [s-NOANSWER@macro-dialout-trunk:3] Congestion(“SIP/6358-00000002”, “20”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (macro-dialout-trunk, s-NOANSWER, 3) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/6358-000000 02’ in macro ‘dialout-trunk’

So this is where I am at, I am thinking that if 192.168.xxx.xxx can accept the call then they are talking fine to each other and the problem lies in the second server. Which is the following error was discovered during the actual attempted call.

== Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
– Executing [s@macro-dialout-trunk:20] Goto(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “s-CHANUNAVAIL,1”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s-CHANUNAVAIL,1)
– Executing [s-CHANUNAVAIL@macro-dialout-trunk:1] GotoIf(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “1?noreport”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-dialout-trunk,s-CHANUNAVAIL,3)
– Executing [s-CHANUNAVAIL@macro-dialout-trunk:3] NoOp(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “TRUNK Dial failed due to CHANUNAVAIL (hangupcause: 0) - failing through to other trunks”) in new stack
– Executing [0017408172415@from-internal:5] Macro(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “outisbusy,”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-outisbusy:1] Playback(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “all-circuits-busy-now,noanswer”) in new stack
– <IAX2/fromwdindia-11210> Playing ‘all-circuits-busy-now.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– Executing [s@macro-outisbusy:2] Playback(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “pls-try-call-later,noanswer”) in new stack
– <IAX2/fromwdindia-11210> Playing ‘pls-try-call-later.ulaw’ (language ‘en’)
– Executing [s@macro-outisbusy:3] Macro(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “hangupcall”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:1] GotoIf(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “1?skiprg”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,4)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:4] GotoIf(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “1?skipblkvm”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,7)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:7] GotoIf(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “1?theend”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,9)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:9] Hangup(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 9) exited non-zero on ‘IAX2/fromwdindia-11210’ in macro ‘hangupcall’
== Spawn extension (macro-outisbusy, s, 3) exited non-zero on ‘IAX2/fromwdindia-11210’ in macro ‘outisbusy’
== Spawn extension (from-internal, 0017408172415, 5) exited non-zero on ‘IAX2/fromwdindia-11210’
– Executing [h@from-internal:1] Macro(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “hangupcall”) in new stack
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:1] GotoIf(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “1?skiprg”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,4)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:4] GotoIf(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “1?skipblkvm”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,7)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:7] GotoIf(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “1?theend”) in new stack
– Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,9)
– Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:9] Hangup(“IAX2/fromwdindia-11210”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 9) exited non-zero on ‘IAX2/fromwdindia-11210’ in macro ‘hangupcall’
== Spawn extension (from-internal, h, 1) exited non-zero on ‘IAX2/fromwdindia-11210’
– Hungup ‘IAX2/fromwdindia-11210’

Any help would be much appreciated …
Thanks,