All calls to just 2or3 ext small call center inbound

Have a need to route all calls received to 2 or 3 ext only. These calls originate
via analog DID trunks are then converted to DTMF to identify the number.
Plan is to terminate these into FXO or FXS ports for call processing. Can i use this DTMF 4 digit number as a means of identifying in an xorcom or cudatel box.
It could be as simple as displaying the 4 digit number but would be nice to have more info name etc.this info needs to display on the handset. The calls will be handled in one of three ways message taken,transfered to an outside number via another fxo/fxs port with pots line. or sent to voice mail.Application if for a small call center Box will need to handle 4 concurrent calls

Thanks RCB

information below is from an older post similar need

Total of dozen extensions are in place with 5 PSTN lines (with FXO cards) and 2 SIP lines available.
Out of dozen extensions, 5 extensions belong to customer care team.
Unless outside callers dials a specific extention, we would like all calls to be forwarded to 5 customer care extensions (under “Sales” ring group).
Now, when a call is fowarded to the 5 customer care extensions,

1. I want all un-engaged extensions to ring.
    2a. If un-engaged extensions do not answer in, say 5 rings or so, then I’d like to place the call on music-hold (after mentioning something like “next available agent will be right with you”)
    2b. If all 5 extensions are engaged, then I’d like to place the call on music-hold as well (after mentioning something like “next available agent will be right with you”).
    3a. When any one of the previously un-engaged extensions (did not answer the call for restroom visit or something) is ready to answer, the agent can pick up the held call.
    3b. When any one of the previously engaged extensions becomes available, system rings the extension so that the agent can accept the call.