After backing up one FreePBX 13 server and restoring to Another FreePBX 13 server receiving this error

After backing up one FreePBX 13 Asterisk 11 server and restoring to Another FreePBX 13 Asterisk 11 server receiving this error. All modules are exactly the same version on both servers. Both are distro installs. Both servers are identical.

exit: 255
HANDLED-ERROR: faxpro250_get_config should exist, but it doesn’t. This is a bug in faxpro250
Unable to continue. array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /var/www/html/admin/modules/cos/Cos.class.php on line 536
#0 [internal function]: Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘array_keys() ex…’, ‘/var/www/html/a…’, 536, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/admin/modules/cos/Cos.class.php(536): array_keys(false)
#2 /var/www/html/admin/modules/extensionroutes/functions.inc/functions.inc.php(69): Cos->extensionroutes_list()
#3 /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/DialplanHooks.class.php(95): extensionroutes_hookGet_config(‘asterisk’)
#4 /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf(864): FreePBX\DialplanHooks->processHooks(‘asterisk’, Array)
#5 {main}

Can anyone assist with what I should try with this one. Should I uninstall and reinstall COS module possibly?

If this happens to be what is recommended to do to attempt to correct this error, will all of the current configuration within the COS module be lost?

Do you use that?

fwconsole ma delete faxpro
fwconsole r

If you need it, you can reinstall.

Thank you all for the ideas. I actually started out by rerunning the restore process and low n behold no more error. Everything seems to be working as expected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.