Advance Recovery Module Issue

As we are doing the tests on the free 1 month trial for Advance Recovery module, I have noted a few challenges as follows;

Once I synchronize changes from primary to secondary server, on log into the secondary server GUI, I get a firewall pop up as shown in the attached screenshot.

I also get alerts on Endpoint Manager and System Administration modules that they have changed, despite them being the same version in primary and secondary servers.

When I “Apply Config” I get this error message which I haven’t been able to resolve;

Unknown Error. Please Run: fwconsole reload --verbose

In addition to that I have all these files marked as tampered with;

Module: “System Admin”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/activate_existing altered”
Module: “System Admin”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/check_portal.php altered”
Module: “System Admin”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/deactivate_license altered”
Module: “System Admin”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/licinfo altered”
Module: “System Admin”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/packetcapture.php altered”
Module: “System Admin”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/register_new altered”
Module: “System Admin”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/register_serial altered”
Module: “System Admin”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/storage.php altered”
Module: “System Admin”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/bin/update altered”
Module: “EndPoint Manager”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/bin/dpma_generate_config.php altered”
Module: “EndPoint Manager”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/bin/dpma_pwseq.php altered”
Module: “EndPoint Manager”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/bin/endpoint_firmware.php altered”
Module: “EndPoint Manager”, File: “/var/www/html/admin/modules/endpoint/bin/update_logout_phone_config.php altered”

Finally I have installed the SCCP module and whenever I navigate to the SCCP connectivity in the secondary server after restoring successfully I get this error;
Undefined index: asterisk_etc_path
File:/var/www/html/admin/modules/sccp_manager/Sccp_manager.class.php:698
and this line too
" ExtensionStateList_Response Counts do not match on returned AMI Result"

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.