Add agent(s) to multiple Queues

Hi! We use FreePBX in a callcenter environment with many individual customers (queues) - 107 at the moment. You can imagine that adding new Agents to queues is a time consuming task. Is there a way to manipulate Queues directly in the DB?
Edit: I found the table queues_details with members. Apparently, the “flags” sets the order. I will make a small application that checks the flag with the highest value, and inserts a row with the next free value.

In case it may help, you may want to use Uniloader in queue-add / queue-kick modes to do batch add to queue / remove from queues - see docs.loway.ch :: Loway Documentation Center - where you can use regexps as filters.

So e.g. you can log off all agents that are logged in as PJSIP/2XX from any queue they work on, but leave any other agent alone.

It requires no license, and basically works anywhere as it uses AMI.

2 Likes

we ended up rigging up Google Sheets (one per queue) to give a member list, extension, and a pushbutton to call the FreePBX APIs to set queue membership.
That way, team leads can manage their own group memberships.

Thanks for this.

Thank you for the suggestion. I shall look into this.

Thank you for the idea - I´ll probably make a quick and dirty app for this.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.