Add a custom field in AOR files

Hi All ,

I am trying to add a custom field for the AOR to be added to any newly created extension , is there any way to make this ?

Thank You !

Please explain “custom field”, and “extension”. Even in FreePBX extension doubles as meaning endpoint, not AOR.

I want to add support_path setting to any created extension/endpoint I mean

FreePBX provides *custom.conf files for many asterisk conf files so you can add your own params for those not settable in the GUI. For this you would locate the files

/etc/asterisk/pjsip.aor.conf
/etc/asterisk/pjsip.aor_custom_post.conf

Note the header in pjsip_aor.conf, you can’t edit it directly. You are going to locate the section(s) for the extensions you want to change and then recreate them in pjsip_aor_custom.conf using the format:

[7003](+type=aor)
support_path=true

You can check your work at the Asterisk CLI by looking at the changes. Before reload:

uc-68246819*CLI> pjsip show aor 7003

Aor:  7003                                                 6

ParameterName        : ParameterValue
 =====================================
 support_path         : false

uc-68246819*CLI> core reload
uc-68246819*CLI> pjsip show aor 7003

Aor:  7003                                                 6

ParameterName        : ParameterValue
 =====================================
 support_path         : true

Yes , I know that , but when a new extension/endpoint will be created this option will not be shown and I need to do it manually . I am asking if there any template or global info for the AOR so I can set this field into it

Currently, no. This would require feature updates on PJSIP configuration in FreePBX.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.