About Wanpipe and dahdi 2.6

Hi,

I remember Tony telling some time ago that he waited for the release of new wanpipe drivers to update dahdi to 2.6. I check today on http://wiki.sangoma.com/ and they have actually released Wanpipe 3.5.25 that supports dahdi 2.6 (ftp://ftp.sangoma.com/linux/current_wanpipe/ChangeLog.3.5). Whether or not it is stable, I don’t know, but I can test it if needed.

Regards

Yesterday,when i saw the programa"Gold medal mediation",which is a good column of solve

the contradiction of couples,which is a good column to help many of couples to redeem

their marriage.from which,yesterday i saw one of couples started their love just

because of one pair of
2011 jordan shoes,why this said,here

i have to say,both of they to buy air jordan shoes in the mall,from then they become to

recognized each other,and as they all
michael jordan star’s fans,so

they…for this they quickly love each other,and then married.but why they have some

question about their marriage,saw the programa to end,i knew that they lacked of

communication,through the mediators open solution,they made peace.and they now promise

to give more time to know each other,and start their marriage from the
2012 jordan shoes,for they prepare

to buy other jordan shoes,and they all said they would buy each seires of jordan shoes

for each other every year.so romantic things.