A list of Samgome phones that works with freepbx?

Hello, I’m the next guy to ask this question. I was wondering if there is a list of phones that work with freepbx? I know there are a lot of them out there. I’m looking for a few cheap phones that are in the $25 to $50 dollar USD range. They can be new or used. Any information would be great. I have found a lot of them on ebay but a few I already looked up don’t work with frepbx without a lot of modding in code or change of firmware.

Joseph

Uhm the Endpoint Manager will show a list but any SIP phone will work just fine.

The 2 cisco 7940 phone I have that a friend of mine doesn’t work. Well I can not get them to work. I have saw a person to make them work but I can not get them to work without a lot of changes I don’t understand.

Joseph

Well have they been flashed to SIP? Those phones were meant for a Cisco system and didn’t have SIP on them by default.

I have tried and Someone not even sure I bricked out to now it won’t even let me upload a new config file.

Joseph

Well I don’t use those phones but plenty of people have here and have them flashed to SIP. So something may have happened during that process for you, I just don’t know how (or if) you recover from a bad firmware flash attempt.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.