A few Phone Apps questions

I just bought Phone Apps Module for our 6869i phones (Phone Firmware 4.2.0.2023 and FreePBX version 6.12.65-30

I have a few questions/issues:

Is it possible to have the phone ask for a password for the voicemail function ?
Even if the extension is set to always ask for a password, the Voicemail Phone App bypasses this.

Call Parking:
According to the user manual, “For phones that support center screen notifications, the slot number of any newly parked caller will also display for a few seconds” This doesn’t seem to always work. I do see the notification that a call is parked, but it shows only the first call that was parked (71). If I park a second call (72), it is not shown. Also, the parked call notification is shown on all phones, no just the phone on which it was parked.

DND:
This one is probably more a question for FOP2 support, but I’ll ask it anyways: When I use the DND button, FOP2 is not updated but I see that my extension is in DND mode in FreePBX.
I could probably work around this issue if I could find a way to program a BLF that doesn’t play the “DND Activated/Deactivated” prompt every time it’s used. It bothers some of the users (I program the BLFs with *76__line1Ext__ in EPM)
The DND buttons from phone apps has the perfect behavior for me, except for the FOP2 problem.