pleas sorry but i have a frew questions (what is possible and how i can solve this?):
- how i can deactivate the “knock” function?
- is it possible to activate a global address book (i use snom phones)
- is it possible to change the ringer on snom phones if a call comes from a internal ext? external a other one
- if i have a ringgroup and one of my extensions has enabled DND, is it possible to let this ext from external and internal ring (over extension number)? or can i do this on a other way as DND? if i dont wont be disturbed from the main ring group (but with external and internal extension it should ring).
- can it be that if a have activated the voicemail (or tim condition) that i cannot call out at the same time where the voice mail are activated? this problem i have currently.
maybe you can help me, thank you very much!
dear lorne gaetz,
thank you for your answer.
with 1 i mean the function call waiting (currently i see on my phone (if i am on the line) that a new call coming in. is this call waiting? then i mean this. can i this deactivate directly on pbx or on my phone?
2. ok thank you, then i must setup a LDAP server. do you know a ldap server for the operating system where freepbx is running?
3. thank you very much!
4. okay, do you have a short doc how i can setup this including with “pause”? i only have created ringgroups currently.
one last question:
is it possible to change the ringer if:
- inbound route from external: a different ringer
- all internal called extensions (from internal ext): a different ringer?
thank you very much
I have a global directory that works for snom phones directly from FreePBX, the only restriction is that you need to generate a new template everytime you add, delete or modify extensions, but that is easily doable from a special webpage. Let me know if interested, some manual configuration is needed, as this is not a freepbx module, only custom code.
tahnk you. yes what i should / mus do do get this working?
maybe your code can helps me, please let me know.
thank you very much!
I sent you a private message with the script and instructions to use it.