6.12.65-24FreePBX 12.0.32 backup not working properly - fixed

a quick update. i removed the backup restore module and then reinstalled it and now everything works. no idea what the error was but now that it is working …

upgraded to 6.12.65-24 and now the full backup will not write to the ftp server. if i create a backup with just cdr’s or just system audio or just voicemail the backup runs and saves the backup to the ftp server. however as soon as i create and run a full backup, it will not write to the ftp server. it will write to the local server so i know the backup does get created. output from the backup is shown below. there does not appear to be any errors. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i tried a backup on another server running the same software levels and it worked fine. so there must be something on this server and only with the full backup template that is causing the issue.

Saving Backup 4…done!
Intializing Backup 4
Backup Lock acquired!
Running pre-backup hooks…
Adding items…
/bin/tar: Removing leading /' from member names /bin/tar: Removing leading/’ from member names
/bin/tar: Removing leading /' from member names /bin/tar: Removing leading/’ from member names
Bulding manifest…
Creating backup…
Storing backup…
Running post-backup hooks…
Backup successfully completed!