50% of calls are going on echo test

still same error nothing fixed … i’ll post logs

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/b001ea42

these are logs of file that has issue and I personally checked recording .

I think the consensus is, if your PBX that you are making calls from is playing “You are about to enter an echo test”, the log or the CEL (you attached) would indicate that. There would be a reference in the logs that you are calling the echotest dialplan. There was the call 1066 earlier, which seamed to elude that it was happening, if you CAT the log file again, are there any more recent “echo test” references showing up?

The logs you’ve posted indicate the outbound calls are being delivered to the provider trunk successfully. I assume you just have the one provider you can test with.

Something you CAN try is make a test call, and when you get the echo test indication, from the cli type

asterisk -rx "core show channels verbose"

You’ll see something like

Channel              Context              Extension        Prio State   Application  Data                      CallerID        
Duration Accountcode PeerAccount BridgeID
PJSIP/8060-000005a7  app-echo-test-echo   1                   1 Up      Echo         (Empty)                   8860            00:00:03
IAX2/T19_J0 macro-dial-one       s                  52 Up      Dial         
PJSIP/4088/sip:[email protected]. 639220      00:00:31                         cd5c04b1-0d80-4c6f-8
PJSIP/4088-000005a5  from-internal                            1 Up      AppDial      (Outgoing Line)           4188            00:00:30                         cd5c04b1-0d80-4c6f-8

3 active channels
2 active calls

See if you can find YOUR call SIP/XXXX or PJSIP/XXXX and see what the details are for it.
You can kind of tell if you are playing the echo test, or if your trunk is established, you can see if its a downstream provider playing it.

In my example, i dialed *43 PJSIP/8060 and its in echo test.
The next number 4088 is engage to a number 639220.

So if the call hasn’t left the PBX, youll probably not see an associated channel with that call. 8060 is only shown in one place. But 4088, which is an established call shows up twice, the local channel and the external channel that its connected to for a call. Im hypothesizing that your call that gets an echo test will show up twice.

Please go to CDR, download the recording you experienced the issue with, and post the file name here.

the problem is echo test appears randomly so if someone gives me number on which they experience echo test and i dial it, it works fine but like i said i check on recording it is an echo test

out-441189668811-1044-20190311-200729-1552316849.15833
is that what you mean or u need recording itself?

Yes, do you realize that the called number and the Unique ID are complete different than in both logs you provided here.

Log 1 Unique ID = 1552307650.11485
Log 1 Called Number = 441608684835
Log 2 Unique ID = 1552063580.15823
Log 2 Called Number = 442076329500

The call recording Called Number = 441189668811

Are you here to take us on a ride?

please run

grep 1552316849.15833 /var/log/asterisk/full

Get the Asterisk CALL-ID and run the below, replace it with your ID tho.

grep C-00000001 /var/log/asterisk/full | pastebin

well every time you guys tell me to post logs i post new logs … i am constantly receiving these from all users …

https://pastebin.freepbx.org/view/1d386465

I really don’t have time for this… the log you just posted is the same exact log as you posted here

Can you please post what we ask you?

Also, can you please explain the below?

I see that you do have 2 providers.

ok so we got 2 servers, 1 is freepbx and another is from another company and 1 provider with 2 accounts

ok i’ll post screenshots that i am not lying to you i just did what you told me to do.

Imgur
Imgur

you can check it out your self . I did exactly you told me to do.

Looks like you pasted the log rotated file… just post the /var/log/asterisk/full file

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17ePAhcMXTL5HRPQD8QK3bzbrY77nnF4S
i accessed server via sftp software and uploaded the file to drive you can take a look at it…

Sorry but not downloading anything from Google Drive. Use paste bin and grep the file as @PitzKey suggested

I am sorry but I don’t know how to do that . i tried grep /var/log/asterisk/full file | pastebin but didn’t work.

56 messages in this thread and counting … and it’s all noise with no signal. May I suggest that you do a case insensitive search for the word echo before you share any more useless log lines. One of two things is happening here:

1. Your PBX is sending calls to the local echo test and you have heretofore been unable to locate the log lines of such an event
  2. The destination you are calling is sending the call to echo test and you are looking on the wrong system, i.e. what I said in post #28
3 Likes

But Sir i already told you if i try to dial on same number with directly using voip in soft phone (without using freepbx) nothing happens. in fact another server is using same provider but that isn’t receiving echo test .

3 Likes

This is how i get results…freepbx 14.0.5.25

First login to pbx threw putty ssh.

run this command then next.

cd /var/log/asterisk

cat full l grep *43