32 seconds Disconnect Problem

i encountred the 32 seconds call drop. i have tried many of solutions of the site and have not worked yet.
these are the logs of:
asterisk -rvvvvv
pjsip set logger on
the page doesn’t admit all the logs what part of them should i’ve to upload first?

Paste the logs at pastebin.com and post the link here.

If possible, take the data from the Asterisk log (the relevant section of /var/log/asterisk/full ), not the console output.

Report whether the problem affects incoming calls, outgoing calls, or both.

I had an issue earlier where I had the 32s dropping calls issue. Only happened on inbound calls. Ended up being related to the “external address” under nat/sip settings. Wouldn’t take anything other than the public IP. Usually and how it had been set for the past 13months was a FQDN that resolved to the public IP. Unknown what happened and why it stopped working. Why it only happened to 2 of my clients and non-other.

Next time it happens I will be saving log files and scouring.

Please explain. Error when Submit or Apply Config? Can submit ok but uses incorrect value? Something else?

Wasn’t an error. Just inbound calls would drop at the 32s mark. Putting anything other than the public ip caused the calls to drop.

I didn’t put much effort into the problem as it was a critical problem for the dealership. As soon as I figured out it wouldn’t drop calls when the IP was used I stopped troubleshooting. Yay statics.

OK, so you have pretty strong evidence that when you used the domain name, an incorrect value was supplied in the SIP Contact header.

Note that if the domain name you used happens to match the FreePBX ‘host name’, there is likely an entry in /etc/hosts mapping that to 127.0.0.1, which would of course cause the problem you saw.

In any case, if you have a static IP it is better to use the numeric IP. That way, a DNS problem won’t cause an incorrect address to be sent in SIP or SDP.

It was SOP for us to use a FQDN as we build for non-static clients as well. What I don’t understand is the relationship between the dns resolver in sysadmin and that field. I did try changing the resolvers and I did see where it would resolve on the server to 127.0.0.1 and I also changed the DNS server and had it resolve to its public but it didn’t make a difference. Still dropped calls.